Are you providing your employees with the proper tools for success both now and in the future? The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), projects by 2024 that the labor force will grow to about 164 million people. That number includes about 41 million people who will be ages 55 and older—of whom about 13 million are expected to be ages 65 and older.
The “Great Resignation” is upon us. Are you prepared to fill the generational knowledge gap? Providing your employees with the right tools and processes can make all the difference. It will not only help you be more efficient now, but it will also help to ensure you are prepared for what the future holds.
- The median number of years that employees have worked for their current employer is currently 4.1 years, according to an Economic News Release from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). However, this longevity varies by age and occupation: The median tenure for workers ages 25 to 34 is 2.8 years
Having approved and proven ways of working, collecting, and warehousing your packaging data, and providing user-friendly technology that enables those ways of working can make a big difference. It can reduce the time and overhead it costs to train new staff while at the same time helping you retain existing staff and make them more efficient.
- A recent report created by Upwork™ predicts 36.2 million workers or 22% of Americans will be working remotely by the year 2025. This is an 87% increase from pre-pandemic levels.
- Global Workplace Analytics (GWA) estimates that 56% of W2 workers or 75 million employers could work from home if their employers allowed it and 25-30% of the workforce will work from home for several days a week by the end of 2021.
Are you struggling with keeping your work-from-home, on-premise, and hybrid employees connected and satisfied? Is your data, artwork, and product lifecycle safe and secure when your employees are both in-office and working remotely? Having the correct technology is critical to seamless collaboration across all time zones and allows you to centralize your data, artwork, and processes, keeping it all secure and compliant in one centralized location. It allows you to be agile and move or add new staff without geographical boundaries and with very little training. Our future workforce will demand technology that makes work-life balance easier. Will you be ready?
- Providing your employees with the correct technology = efficiency, retention, and work flexibility
- Web-based collaboration to a centralized single-point-of-truth for data, and artwork = security, compliance, and tracking
- Repurposing your approved data and assets = cost savings, speed-to-market, and error reductions
- Having proven and established centralized digital workflows and processes = easy onboarding, with no geographical boundaries
ManageArtworks by Karomi has the solutions to make you more efficient now and be prepared in the future.
ABOUT MANAGE ARTWORKS:
If you’re struggling with digital transformation, you’re not alone. ManageArtworks has the technology, resources, and experience to assist you in owning your data and processes, now and in the future.
Our cloud-based packaging, copy and artwork lifecycle management systems connect people and processes across internal departments, customers, suppliers, agencies, and vendors to get products to the market faster while meeting regulatory compliance.
ManageArtworks is the foundation for your packaging and artwork requirements, delivering supply chain agility and compliance.
Contact us for more information to see how we can help you be prepared for the future.