Karomi Inc. has been awarded the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27017:2015 certifications – globally recognized standards for outlining best practices for information security management systems and security controls specifically related to cloud computing respectively.
Conformity with these standards demonstrates our commitment to ensuring scrupulous security controls which helps provide our clients with an additional layer of assurance.
This translates to:
Implementing a system that helps control – how and where information is stored and used, across the organization
- Monitoring system activity and logging user activities
- Keeping IT systems up to date with the latest protection
- System access control
- Removal and return of cloud service customer assets when a contract has been terminated
- Alignment of security management for both virtual and physical networks
- Protection and separation of a customer’s virtual environment
- Clarity in shared roles and responsibilities between the cloud service providers and customers
“We are relentlessly committed to providing a highly secure and compliant cloud infrastructure to our clients. We are glad that our processes have been reviewed and approved after being meticulously vetted against globally recognized benchmarks. The certifications give our users an added layer of assurance that the data they place on our cloud-hosted environment is protected by the highest standards of security.”
~ Vilva Natarajan, CEO, ManageArtworks
We’re truly thankful to our teams for helping us achieve this milestone.