ManageArtworks is a thought leadership sponsor at the American Packaging Summit. Their team will be presenting the Artwork Management Journeys of the World’s largest CPG Companies on 14th July at 1:55 PM EST.
The American Packaging Summit is designed to provide packaging executives with current trends, strategic insights, and best practices in packaging innovation, design, materials, and branding.
ManageArtworks will present insights about:
- How a $71 Billion company creates, reviews, and approves its pack copy
- How one of the largest wineries in the US gets its packaging artworks right the first time
- How a world leader in agrochemicals has streamlined their packaging artwork approval and ensured different compliance requirements internationally
- How ManageArtworks has automated every step of the packaging process for a Fortune 500 company in the OTC space
- How to build an end-to-end packaging artwork management ecosystem
“I’m excited to attend the Pack Summit this year. The speakers and participants are thought leaders from across the industry focused on packaging, and it offers a great opportunity for professional networking” said Vilva, CEO -ManageArtworks.
“Artwork Management extends beyond proofing and approvals. From Content to Launch, efficiencies can be brought in at various levels. We are excited to show you how the largest CPG companies in the world manage their packaging artwork journeys with ManageArtworks” Said Avinash, Director – Product Marketing.
You can join this summit at a discounted price using the code MANAGEARTWORKSVIP.