Owned and operated by Joseph Wagner, Copper Cane Wines & Provisions has chosen ManageArtworks as their preferred platform for managing artworks digitally. Copper Cane is based in Napa Valley and houses a collection of brands that are crafted to offer a touch of luxury for everyday indulgence. The current portfolio includes: Carne Humana Red and White Wines from Napa Valley; Beran California, Napa, and Sonoma Zinfandels; and Elouan Pinot Noir from Oregon. Copper Cane is also home to Avrae, a premium line of cigars, and Mia Marcelle, a luxurious swimwear collection.
ManageArtworks is a cloud-based solution with the following capabilities:
- Structured digital library with advanced search and versioning capabilities
- Customizable artwork approval workflows
- Sophisticated proofing module and
- Performance monitoring and analytics through dashboard reporting.
ManageArtworks has a proven track record for helping global brands:
- Achieve brand and regulatory compliance
- Bolster revenue by reducing approval time and packaging write-offs
- Speed up time-to-market with error-free compliant artworks.