The dashboard provides summary information in the form of charts and graphs on the following
- Workflow counts (In Progress, Completed, Terminated)
- Workflows by status – pending in which department
- Average Time for Approval
- Average number of reworks
- Where are the delays?
- Top 5 reasons for rework
- Number of Artwork approval that were Right-First-Time
The dashboard allows users to drill down into a more detailed view of the data and allows users to export the data to an excel file. If there are multiple processes implemented in the system, data can be visualized for each process individually.
Besides a dashboard, the system provides ‘views’ which are configured to show details based on the status of the workflow. Some views include
- All Workflows – all workflows in the system
- My workflows – workflows where you participated
- Completed workflows
- In progress workflows
- Terminated workflows
Each view displays more information on the artwork process and has a link to the form and artwork files.
Asset Library Reports
Data relate to the asset library include total number of files by document type, category, brand, etc. They also include information on number of versions and size of the documents.
With all the workflow and asset library information captured in the system, custom reports can be built to suit the customer needs. These can be displayed as charts with drill-downs and excel exports.