8. Your worst nightmare – A poorly integrated system
According to the 2019 State of Ecosystem and Application Integration Report, poor integration could be taking a $500,000 toll on your business.
What keeps the decision-makers up at night?
Issues from the report
How MA resolves it for you?
|95% of surveyed companies strive to enable their business ecosystems, but 38% lack confidence in their capacity to scale to support the integration initiatives.||If there’s one thing we’ve not compromised on, it’s providing the enterprise enough cushion to scale. There are no artificial limits imposed on number of users nor on the space for storing data files.|
|63% of IT decision-makers say new business onboarding is too complex and takes too long.||Not tooting-our-own-horn but onboarding will seem like a cakewalk once you work with our Implementation Team.
Get one of our reps to have them reach out to you now!
|29% report lacking the skilled resources to build and manage integrations between systems, applications, and partner ecosystems.||We’ll have our team taking care of it in under 24 hours. And that’s the only time you’d need a skilled resource. You’re all set to go once we’ve set it up for you.|
You have to decide on the systems with which the Artwork Management System has to integrate and what should be points of integration. Typically, Artwork Management Systems are integrated with ERP like SAP and Oracle, and there is a huge improvement in timelines and process improvements when this happens.
Since the ERP systems contain the Item Codes, the BOM and the entire Master Data, integrating with ERP will help the users to analyse:
- The Impact of a Component Change across SKUs
- The stock status across components and the decision on the stocks
- The approved print vendors, etc.
9. Are you still paying $50 an hour to your proofreader?
ManageArtworks allows you to:
- View the Artworks and associated files like Key-Lines, Cutter Guides, etc. and Measure the dimensions
- Annotate on the artwork
- Validate the barcode on the artwork, including the
- Barcode type
- Barcode Magnification
- Actual barcode number, etc.
- Perform Color separations / layer separations online
- Compare the Brief Against the Artwork
- Compare the various versions of the artwork
But Best Practices don’t stop us from keep trying to reinvent the wheel
We’re relentlessly on the lookout for new waters, innovations – basically anything that helps us shift the status quo. The list of best practices obviously doesn’t end here. Ingenuity in our space fascinates us and we can’t wait to reach out to you every time we’ve come up with an update.
Are you ready to launch your next best thing on the most efficient artwork workflow system?
Reach out to the experts. Contact us now!